Due to the entry into force of the amendment of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
Cookies affected by the regulation and exempted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies are there?
According to ownership
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to duration
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its functionality
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising or marketing cookiesThese are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising or personalized marketing: These are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces, if any, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same. It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser that allows us to later show you advertising related to the search you have made, to monitor our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Revocation of consent to install Cookies
It is possible to block, delete cookies in general or in particular for a specific domain. To allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you have to access the configuration options of the browser with which you access the website. There you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them. Through the following links you can find more information for each of the main browsers:
How to delete Cookies from your browser.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
If it is not listed, consult the documentation of the browser you have installed to block, delete or allow the downloading of Cookies.
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Also, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of information collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to keep track of users, to keep track of orders if applicable, and to improve our products and services. We may periodically send e-mails through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we think may be relevant to you or may be of benefit to you, these e-mails will be sent to the address you provide and may be unsubscribed from at any time.
Marama enorca is highly committed to fulfilling its commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.